As we all know weather can always change, but typically in Central Pennsylvania the summers are very hot and humid. However the weather for the weekend of Karoondinha can be very dry, so be sure to pack accordingly. Average high temperatures are in the upper 80’s/low 90’s with evening temperatures in the mid to upper 60’s.
Articles in this section
- When is Karoondinha?
- How do you pronounce Karoondinha?
- How do I stay informed with Karoondinha?
- Can people follow Karoondinha on socials?
- How do I get to Karoondinha?
- What is the weather typically like during the weekend of the festival?
- Will there be a mobile app?
- Will there be a drop off location for people who are camping but are getting dropped off?
- Will there be programming on Thursday night?
- When will the bands end each day?