No. For the safety of everyone in the campgrounds Karoondinha has a strict no movement policy. If you drive your RV or vehicle out of the campgrounds for any reason you will not be permitted to drive it back into the campground.
Articles in this section
- Are the campsite prices per site or per person?
- How big are the campsites?
- How many people can fit on my campsite?
- What if I have more than six (6) people in my camping group?
- Can people park vehicles on their campsites?
- Can I pick (reserve) a specific camping spot?
- Will showers be available on-site?
- I'm Going To The Festival But Not Camping On-Site. Can I Still Visit The Campgrounds?
- Will there be noise restrictions or quiet hours?
- Is glass (beer bottle, wine bottles, glassware, etc.) allowed into the campground?