RV’s are defined as anything larger than a 15-passenger van. This includes Travel Trailers, 5th Wheels, Tent trailers, Pop-up trailers, Truck bed campers, Class A, B or C Motorhomes, Buses and the like.
Articles in this section
- Is the RV campsite price per site or per person?
- What is the size of the RV sites?
- What is considered an RV?
- Will there be electrical hookup options for RV’s?
- Will pump outs and fresh water be available for RV’s?
- Can I put a tent on an RV site?
- Can people park a vehicle on their RV site?
- Can I park an RV in ADA camping?